These are a bunch of ATCs I did for an Animal Christmas/Yule swap. I find them adorable. :)
- I had a package waiting for me at customs and they wanted to charge me 25€ (31$) of custom fees because the sender put down a value of 100$ for it. I refused to pay it and tried to convince the customs the value was a mistake. I can proudly say I won the battle. :) I only got charged 4€ in the end because they had to process it.
- Lesson here is people, do not put value on your "personal" parcels going internationally because you only cause custom fees for the receiver. Do not think you get the value back if the parcel goes missing in transit unless you've paid for insurance as well. And even then you have to prove which objects were in the parcel and that they truly were worth the amount you wrote.
- You know the saying that your pets are a reflection of the owner? Well, I need to figure out what the hell that means for me when I have one pet with allergies causing her paw inflammations, one pet with an eye problem and another one with a broken tooth.
- Luckily we managed to fix the allergy one (for now) by throwing away a full 15 kg bag of kibble and replacing it with a more expensive one that is less allergenic.
- The one with the eye problem I'm still waiting to see how it will go because the antibiotic did help but didn't fix the problem.
- The tooth one is now toothless. One of his canine teeth broke off and we're scheduled for operation after New Year's to get the root out so it doesn't cause problems.
- So there you go. Very entertaining holidays for me. :)
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies