I distressed the pages first so it's not so daunting staring at a blank page. The drawing is more of a sketch and I just colored the background and some other stuff but not the person.
Other random stuff:
- I started doing yoga. I went to a couple of classes years ago when I was in high school but I wasn't that impressed with it. Last year I had an idea to do it at home watching YouTube videos but I got bored really quickly. So now I'm taking a class and hopefully I'll stick with it.
- I painted my fingernails purple. That's a lot of effort for someone that doesn't do that at all. I mean this stuff stays on like two days and then you have to do it again. That's a lot o work. So I just caked the nail polish on every other day and I now have 10 days worth of nail polish on my fingernails that is flaking off.
- I ate a donut and got the marmalade all over myself. My hubby managed to get some inside the sleeve of a jacket and didn't tell me about it so when I put the jacket on, my arms were sticking to the sleeves. Not a fun feeling at all.
- Yes, I wear my hubby's jackets because they're warmer than mine.
- I found a new TV show to stalk called True Detective.
- I had a photo-shoot with my crystals the other day and took pictures of all of them. I will probably share them with you on occasion because they're pretty.
Linking to Paint Party Friday.