Friday, April 14, 2017

Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap #2

Kat Sloma has been running Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap since 2011 which was also my first time participating. But then I kept missing on the sign up and only managed this year to participate again hence #2.

You can find my post from 2011 HERE and check out my postcards that I've sent then. This year I sent the below ones.

I have original paintings of these images available in my Etsy shop.

In return I only received these 2 postcards which is weird because they were all sent at the same time so they should've traveled together as well. I will add them later when/if they arrive.
  • Tammar from Oregon sent "Fall Maples" photo taken while strolling with her Pug Snort. How freaking awesome is that name for a dog? :)
  • Cynthia sent "Bike Haiku" with her postcard from Scotland I believe
Thank you!
And today, after this blog post was published, I got 2 more postcards:
  • Patrica Mark and her poppy
  • Kat Sloma, the fabulous host of this swap
Thank you!
P.S. It's next week the 19th April and I got the final two cards from the swap.
  • Ron Leunissen with the digital image of a running man
  • and Kathryn V. White with her art and quote postcard
Thank you!
Linking to Paint Party Friday.
Self-study classes: Cotton Candy Girls & Crazy Hair Ladies
email youtube twitter pin fb rss blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

23 comments:

  1. Love your postcards with the big haired girls. Last time I joined in the swap I also didn't get all of the cards, I got three. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received one of your lovely cards, thank you so much. I really hope you get some more cards very soon, they must be in the postal service somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards, and isn't it a joy to look up the mail box when you're waiting art sent in the mail? I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, such gorgeous cards... your crazy hair ladies are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creative cards.
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards, your crazy hair ladies! The cards you received are gorgeous as well.. I also wonder about the postal service as well..My older son who lives in Austin, says that he rarely receives my mail...It is good to meet you..So much fun to be a part of this project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours was one of the most striking card selections this year. Welcome back. My tip for signing up next year is to do it as soon as the reminder comes through. See you in 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy to see the cards you sent out. This has been such a wonderful swap. I hope you get the other cards soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful faces you paint, NatashaMay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on your postcards! And hopefully your others will turn up soon. Hey, maybe it'll be one of mine, because I have only heard about 3 of mine landing somewhere. Enjoyed the swap! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful postcards to admire by all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All fabulous cards...love all the shadows in the hair of your girls and the great font from your writing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snort. That is an awesome name for a dog. :-) Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ladies are so much fun! Too bad about not getting all the cards yet but the ones you received are great. This is my first year with LYA and I hoep I remember to sign up next year as I enjoyed the experience - hope you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your big haired girls. Really enjoyed watching some of your awesome videos on creating them. :) Terrific cards you received, and I bet the last one wil turn up when you least expect it. See you next year, and fingers crossed one of your cards will come my way then too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun swap!!! Love the ones you sent out and love the ones you have received!! Big hugs and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot to say, I do love the name Snort! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a wonderful idea. Your cards are so much fun. Of course I love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely postcards. I especially love your work. Take care and we'll see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your work! You got some nice art. I laughed out loud when I read Snort's name. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your work sent and received, beautiful!!! Happy LYA 2017!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top